- 6 Farmer Brown eggs
- 1/3 cup liquid honey or sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 cups trim milk, divided
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Optional flavourings
- Whisk eggs, honey and salt in large saucepan. Gradually add 2 cups (500 mL) milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat untilvmixture coats back of spoon, 12 to 15 minutes. (Do not let mixture boil.)
- Pour into a large heatproof bowl; stir in remaining milk and vanilla. Place bowl in ice water, stirring frequently, until mixture isvcool, about 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, whisk in flavouring if desired.
Recipes you might also like