- 600g vegetables*
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Farmer Brown eggs, whisked
- Grate the vegetables and lightly cook in a frying pan with a little oil if needed. This is recommended for firm vegetables such as carrot, parnsip and kumara.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl and mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, eggs and herbs, cheese and spices as using (see below).
- Heat a film of oil in a large frying pan and cook ¼ cupfuls of mixture until golden on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve with chutney and salad.
Recipes you might also like