Curried Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 3 hard-boiled Farmer Brown eggs, cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped. Discard seeds for a milder taste
- 4 slices of fresh bread
- 2 romaine (or other) lettuce leaves
Recipe source: NZ eggs. Visit.www.eggs.org.nz
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, salt, and green chillies. Gently fold in hard-boiled eggs and combine.
- Arrange two bread slices on a plate with romaine lettuce on one side. Top with 1/4 of the curried egg salad mixture. Continue making sandwiches with the remaining bread and egg salad mixture.
Recipes you might also like