Our Favourite Easy Cauliflower and Red Onion Bake
- 1 small head of cauliflower (or half a large one)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 7 Farmer Brown eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion sliced into thin rings
- 1 cup cooked long grain white rice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a 20 x 28cm baking dish. Divide the cauliflower into florets and arrange in a roasting dish.
- Drizzle with oil, season with salt, cumin, paprika, coriander and cayenne and bake for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is starting to colour.
- Whisk the eggs together with the cream in a large bowl and stir through the cheeses.
- Arrange the cauliflower and onion in the baking dish and scatter over the rice. Pour over the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg is just set. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipes you might also like