Our Favourite Bacon & Egg Cheesy Bundles
- 6 Farmer Brown eggs
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 200 grams finely chopped onion
- 200 grams grated zucchini
- 150 grams finely chopped red capsicum
- 200 grams chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Pre Heat oven to 170ºC.
- Chop the bacon and dry fry it gently, with the onion in a pan. Stir frequently, cooking until the bacon is cooked and the onions are softened.
- Meanwhile add the grated cheese, grated zucchini and diced red capsicum to a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked bacon and onion. Add 6 eggs, a handful of chopped parsley and black pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients to combine well.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with a little cooking oil. Using a jug or ladle fill the muffin tin holes with the mixture to just below the rim.
- Bake for about 20mins, or until set.
- Allow to cool then tip the bundles out onto a tray or plate.
Recipes you might also like